Tang Hall Community Centre was established in 1992 and began life as a Local Authority facility. Our charity took over the running of the centre in 2014 and secured a 30-year lease in the process. Over the last six years, we’ve overhauled the building and outdoor areas, adding a new toilet block with disabled facilities, as well as an extension that allowed space for another tenant.
We turned the centre into a vibrant, welcoming, resourceful place for local residents to learn, socialise and volunteer within.
Tang Hall Community Centre is a hub for the local community. Our aims are:
- To ensure that the centre is a welcoming place for people to visit
- To facilitate the delivery of a range of activities that meet local needs
- To collaborate with different organisations for local benefit
- To promote a positive perception of Tang Hall as a place to live, work, learn and play
- To maintain and manage the community centre