What you did.
Over 161 days between March and September as part of the Tang Hall Food Distribution hub, this is what you did:
- Sent out 1,137 food parcels, prescriptions and random acts of kindness to those in our community who were isolating and could not get out of their homes.
- Cooked and delivered over 6,000 meals under Isolation Grub Club.
- Supported those at home suffering with Covid-19 giving them the nutrients and hope to survive.
- Sent out over 2,000 toilet rolls when nobody had any.
- Made dozens of phone calls every day to check on people trapped at home.
- YOU made a difference to your community.
Thank you to our 70 volunteers, private donators, Abundance York, Archbishops Holgate School, Asda, Bags of Help, Bettys, City of York Council, Choose2Youth, Comic Releif, Co-op, Costa, Fairshare, Foodbank, Food Circle, George A Moore Foundation, Greggs, Heworth Ward Funding, Hull Road Ward Funding, Joseph Rowntree Theatre, Kitchen For Everyone, lunar Project, Morrisons, Move the Masses, National Lottery Community Fund, Neighbourly, One Stop, Rotary Club, Sainsburys, Tang Hall Big Local, Taylors, Tescos, The Truemark Trust, Two Ridings Foundation, Urchins Hedgehog Care, Waitrose, wagon and Horses, York Pullman...
...you did this. ...